Sunday, June 27

Move Over Barbie - Ballard Barn Is Here!

Well, it's been quite a fun weekend + a while since I last posted anything, so here goes:
Highlights Since My Last Post:
  • LOML is going to Law School! In FL!
  • Baseball season is half-way over, only 30 something more games!
  • Spent weekend laughing + enjoying time with the LOML
  • Shopped @ H&M :)
  • Shopped @ IKEA :)
  • Cooked + ate dinner outside <3
  • Saw Toy Story 3 + laughed my butt off!
Okay, so the Handsome Man in my life is moving + needing some house stuff ... he has what I like to call the "Man-sentials": big flat screen TV's, couch, desk, bed, iPod dock + laptop.
Needless to say, a bit of female direction was given this weekend, as we had a blast roaming through stores of house stuff ... dreaming mostly, but accomplishing some great stuff @ IKEA. Oh yea + he has a sharper clothing look now that he will be going to law school... he's handsome as anything in whatever he wears, except this Orange&Blue alma mater stuff ...  :-P yuk! Anyway, a trip to Urband Outfitters + H&M may have been for him!

After seeing so many beautiful house accessories, I really am craving a HOME!! Somewhere permanent. Somewhere with someone I love. Okay, so it's not just the pretty house stuff that makes me want that, I've dreamed of that all my life. I almost feel it's within reach now. Thank the Lord, really!!

But back to the decor {{because we know, that is my "thing"}} ... decided to play around on Polyvore + create my dream living room. Just the pieces, until they make a program where I can really make a room + actually dress it up like a real house. I blame all of this on my Barbie Dream House, circa 1990. Thank you, Mattel.

For Your Viewing Pleasure, I Present My  "Ballard Barn"
 {{Ballard Designs+PotteryBarn inspired}}








1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wanted to drop in and thank you for the sweet compliment about my wedding! I am flattered! Also - LOVE your blog name - so cute! I may have to borrow that phrase sometime myself!

    ReplyDelete