Monday, November 29

Closet-Rummage

Well, I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving this past weekend!
I spent time with my family back home, and also did some short traveling to spend some of Thanksgiving with the Love Of My Life's family too! Lets just say that 5 days without an alarm clock, was quite glorious!




While my Love whiled away his hours in the library this weekend, I crawled into my crafting closet and decided to start a few small projects. First up - repurposing the cork board that my mother had found in my childhood closet, add a bit of ribbon, some burlap (because it's so french and country it's automatically chic!), and of course, my finishing touches! It will be an inspiration board, an "in the moment- what I love" board, just whatever I please :)

Next up, finishing some decorative touches to my 4th Annual Victoria's Secret Holiday Fashion Show party this Tuesday. The girls are coming over for cupcakes and bubbly, we'll watch the fashion show and have a panty-swap from V.S. ((a more FUN option to a "white santa" gift swap))





Okay time for bed! Good night ya'll - hope everyone's week is off to a fabulous start!

xoxo
B

2 comments:

  1. Great minds seriously think alike! I am going to be working on a similar project this week. I'm doing the cross ribbons, but love the addition of the ribbon "frame". Thanks for the great idea. And LOVE that peacock dress. Can I download that somewhere?! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! the peacock dress is the front of a card by Papyrus that I just couldn't part with!!

    ReplyDelete