Friday, March 19

Luxe Loves on Fabulous Friday

Hello Followers (although few at this point!)I have been blogging now long enough to come up with a theme for my Friday posts ...
FaBuLoUs fRidAyS
There have been a few days where taking the mental process of thinking & researching something to blog about, really is just a far reach for me. Blame it on the random hours I work + gym time I squeeze in 4 days a week + boyfriend + social life.So today is the first "FABULOUS FRIDAY" post + you're in for a treat :) First off: Christian Louboutin: the love of my life since I could pronounce the word "shoe" ! These fabulous Lou's, blue glittery heels in all of their red-sole'd glory are nothing, I mean nothing short of FaBuLoUs. My eyes literally sparkled at first sight!!
Since my move to Tallahassee & falling in love with a monogramming store called M&M Monogramming, I have had to get at least 1 "Two's Company" bag each season. The great thing about their bags is the versatility for the price. They're always stylish, and used as gym bags, beach bags, or throw-all bags (those that I keep handy for when I need to dash out the door) ... Check out the new FaBuLoUs Styles for Spring & Summer!! For those of you without an expensive shoe or bag fetish like my own, I have a FaBuLoUs Green craft project that involves ball jars (Love!!) & some old pi eces of shelving or scrap wood! Throw a few coats of paint on it & you've got this adorable storage piece which you can use for kitchen utensils, hair brushes + accessories, or scrapbooking/ art utensils (courtesy of Weeping Cherries) That's all I have for now ~ Enjoy your weekends & remember that Spring officially starts on Saturday :) ~B

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, would love a linkie for that projects! Looks fun!

    Love the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachie! Sadly, there are no directions for this craft... I would say get some hardware, moulding pieces and ball jars... attempt to find the same hardware they did to hold the jars on the shelf. Super cute, I'm thinking for my new *much smaller* kitchen!

    ReplyDelete