Tuesday, May 24

Memorable Memorial Day Weekend

Hey Y'all!

It's only Tuesday, yet I'm already mentally in the weekend! Memorial Day weekend is my "official" start of summer fashion. This means I will finally be able to start wearing my favorite prepster style ~ Nautical Inspired pieces!!! Each summer I'm drawn to navy and white, wide strips, beachy linen pants, chunky gold and pearl jewelry & amazing espadrille wedges! It's the summer staple that will forever be in style & this weekend, it's time to bring out the stripes!

So, I wanted to bring you just a little slice of Nautical Love from some of my favorite pieces .....



Now, this year is also a bit more special because my Handsome Man & I will be celebrating 1 year together :) Our first meeting was October 30,2009. Our first date was May 29, 2010. And this Memorial Day weekend we will celebrate a whirlwind of a year together, it's had a lot of ups, a couple downs, and through it all, we've made it work! I love you Ry-Bread!!



Hope ya'll enjoy your long holiday weekend! Throw some goodies on the grille & gather with friends and family!
I'll be sure to post from our Memorial Day BBQ that Momma Bear & I are putting on, sometime next week!

xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment