Wednesday, October 19

#1.0.2. - Dear Julia

Dear Julia,

I'm writing to you as one who looks up to your wisdom in words and as "la boulanger". You understand, you lived in France. If you were here today, I would eat up your wisdom like I was eating "le chocolat."

Your Friend,
B



Okay, so pardon my French Speaking / Julia Child / daydream. 
But in all honesty, the woman was wise beyond her years. And I'd love to sit in her rustic, French kitchen and chat like we were old girlfriends. I hope y'all have all seen "Julie+Julia" {and in no way am I being paid to endorse the film} but because it's seriously a great inspirational movie.

The quote below makes me want to follow through with every dream I have - based on every interest and love of mine - & who says that I can't spend my life doing just that???



She knew about love too - 





And if you ever wonder why "real food" tastes so good ... Julia {and Paula Deen} have the right idea ...




At the end of each day, it's the enjoyable things that will matter most ...





  Go forward with your talents, and be fearless! After all, who will know what you don't accomplish other than you?? 






xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment