Monday, November 7

Where's the Window?

The saying goes
 "When God closes a door, He opens a window."

Well, I'm waiting for the glorious window to appear. I am patiently trusting but goodness gracious - it's a tough world!

To make it short&sweet, hired & let go all within the 90-day period by "A wonderful Non-Profit Organization" here in my big city. Forget helping the kids - these people are more concerned to make an event successful & then let go the employee that they {really} only hired as a temporary fix.
Not. Cool.

As you can imagine, life is being topsey-turvey again, thankfully I'm able to move in with a dear, sweet friend of mine and hopefully become roommates more permanently in the next couple of months!! Thank God for supportive family, Handsome man and wonderful friends!!

Okay, so enough of "real life" troubles - on to "real life" hopefully soon!
I spent the past weekend beginning the design of my website for the future event design company I'll be running... and boy - hats off to all you web guru's - I'm just doing "simple" website building, I see why you now make a grand off of one website!!!
I'm excited to get 'er up and running in the next month or so and to see if I get any hits of people needing my creative services!! It's nerve wracking, but you never know the demand until you stick your neck out!
Special thanks to another Short&Sweet Creative friend, who designed a logo for me -- complete with pearls!! If it wasn't for that logo, I probably wouldn't have gotten my rear in gear to start the website.
Some research is needed to see what people would "Google" or "Bing" to find my services - so it's a slow process, but I really enjoy learning all the while!

I have my LifeGroup meeting tonight with some fabulous ladies, so I must be off!
I'll keep ya'll posted on my where'abouts .... now that I have a bit more time ... sadly!

xo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment