Friday, April 30

Growing My Portfolio!

So, another shower is in my hands ... this time for my bebe sister Lulu ... she's getting married October 1, 2010 & as the Maid of Honor, I'm hosting a fabulous shower! Lulu loves color, and I couldn't have thought of a more fabulous way to throw her a shower than one inspired by my favorite UK designer, Cath Kidston. She's the Vera Bradley of London :) check out her fabulously floral chic website So, below is an inspiration board I built of Lulu's "Around The Clock" shower. It's in late August, so I'm pulling the retro colors from Cath fabric and incorporating fun and bold colors of late summer. Can't wait to add real photos from the event to my portfolio as a Creative Consultant! Enjoy your weekend!!! I'll be working ~ such is the life of Minor League Baseball :)
xoxo B

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, looks yummy!

    Late August... hope it's not the 28th? I was hoping to be able to come, but if it's that weekend... that'll be E's big birthday bash of one year old! :(

    Anyhow, I love the ideas; it'll be fantabulous! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete