Saturday, May 22

Upper East Side Chic Shower

The inspiration board below is only a small excuse for what has kept me from doing a post on here in a couple of weeks!! My best friend "Legs" is getting married in November, and I'm the host of her Upper East Side Chic Lingerie Shower ... next weekend! We have been working on creating centerpieces, tablescapes, linens, and menu's. Needless to say, on top of MiLB season being in full swing + attempting to prepare for her shower, I've been preoccupied! Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be able to post pictures from the actual event. Of course, I couldn't give away ALL my ideas here in this inspiration board ... there are some surprises to come!


Kisses, B


PS- The bridal salon shown is Priscilla of Boston, in Orlando. Legs found her wedding gown here as well as our bridesmaid dresses!! It was so heavenly in there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment