Monday, September 19

All That Glitters - My 100th Post !

This Is It ..

I Doubted I Could Make It ...

My 100th Post !

When  I began this blog, my goal was to just write about things that inspire me, make me happy, recapping my adventures, sharing my thoughts ... and I surely never thought I would stick-with-it enough to see 100 posts! Of course I've gone through times where I thought 

"I have zero creativity going on in my brain"

I was able to find my creativity through the blogs+photos of others that I follow and I'm so thankful for a fun little community that inspires me. 

And I must admit, I started off with 2 followers: Handsome Man + Momma - only because they probably felt like I should have someone who reads this crazy business! 
So I began the journey into blogging.
2 Followers. And now, amazingly, I have 23! I know that's not much compared to some of y'all - but it fascinates me that I have people who enjoy what I write to the point that they would keep up with a post here-or-there! Thanks to all of y'all that I don't "know" but for glancing over my little space in blog-land. :) 

I've come to really enjoy blogging - not just as a "oh I should blog it's been 2 weeks" kinda way, but genuinely reading others' and feeling inspired to share my stuff. 

I wanted to just say a measly "Thank You" to those who read this -
and share with you something that always makes me smile ...

*Glitter*

There are just some things in life that make me happy + I wanted to share that with y'all! 

Created By Me @ BHLDN


xoxo
B
 
 

1 comment: