Sunday, September 11

Menswear For All This Fall

Good Evenin' Y'all ~

I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend - remembering those who serve(d) our country, and finding hope in the 10th anniversary remembrance of 9/11. Our church service was all about hope, and I'm so thankful that I have hope, no matter how bad things in this life get.

This weekend I made a quick trip home to my parent's and enjoyed some quality time with family and grandparents. My sweet cousin Dan and his beautiful new bride Lindsey were also in town and it was wonderful to see them again! The drive back to my BigCity was quick+easy, and may have included a pitstop at the J.Crew outlet ... :)
With fall weather rapidly approaching, I scored a pair of slate colored matchstick corduroy pants and a sweet sweater with a zipper on one shoulder. My pants were 40% off and my sweater was 30% off, and then a 15% discount ... worked out to get it all for less than the pants alone at full price!! 
Earlier this weekend, my Momma and I scored some fall deals at Loft, all at 30% off and received $25 gift cards! I think all I lack are boots now to have a good basic fall wardrobe!

In the meantime, I put together a pretty awesome Men's Wear Fall 2011 moodboard ... hoping to see lots of these trends in person this fall :)


That's all I have for tonight... resting up for the work week & looking forward to FSU's first BIG GAME of the season next Saturday!!! 


xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment