Wednesday, February 15

iNoTechy

Hey Y'all!!

Wednesday is so my favorite day of the week. Aside from Friday - for obvious reasons!
I just really love that the work-week is half over, pretty much all my favorite shows are on, I usually have leftovers for dinner, which doesn't require me cooking {much as I love it}.

I'm on week 4 at my sweet event planning job and I had a really wonderful informal review~discussion with my super today {we'll just call her that, because she is pretty super} and she's just thrilled to see my strengths coming forward so early and with action plans in tow! To top it off - I've started making great friendships with the girls in my "cave" {our cozy work space for 4} and really look forward to going to work each day. Of course, that doesn't mean it won't ever be stressful, but it's more fun to be crazy to the wall during event season with people who are good friends!!

So, today's post - aside from some bragging business - is all about how I'm No Techy!! {reference cute title above} ...  I'm finally moving to the iPhone. It's happening and I feel like I'm ready ... you know, once I can find an amazingly girly cover {or case ..?} and then I have to learn all about how this Apple world works. I'm truly excited though :-) and the best part is that work is paying for it! And, unless it's event month - my Super doesn't want me checking / answering emails on it. And of course, never giving my phone number out to our riders. whew! After a disastrous 6-month stint with the triathlon kings, I swore I'd never have a company paid cell phone. But thankfully Super isn't like Satan's Mistress was {and yes, we called her that out loud}

Back to the subject - I'm a girl who can pick a meal from a menu in 1 minute, decide on a pair of shoes at first try-on, tell you what I will and won't want in Mr. Right ...but ask me to choose something like a PHONE COVER and I just need some help! Here are some favorites ... for the iPhone4. Not Siri - she's bossy. And kinda creeps me out!
Personalized Green Damask Case for iPhone or iTouch
the monogram merchant

lipstick shades


Click to see full size image
the preppy techie
                                         
Click to see full size image
Boatman Gellar
                                           

So which should I do? And don't you know it will just be precious and monogrammed!!
All for now my dears - tomorrow I'm hosting an early Fat Tuesday party with some girlfriends and I've still got much to do!

xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment