Friday, February 17

The Higher the Hair

Hey Y'all!!!

It is finalllly the weekend, are y'all excited?? And if you're like me, we've got three glorious days to revel in ... well, I wish I could say sunshine, but it's looking grimly like rain.
Today was a marvelous day at work - our team did some marketing material distribution around town, I stopped in at one of my favorite texi-mexi places for lunch and then our President told us to go home at 4:15!!           So, I am addicted to Pinterest - no secret by now and I feel like everyone is! I had to share some of these fabulous DIY creative {yet, not completely unbelievable} hair styles I've seen floating around.
It must come with the territory of being a Southern Belle - you know - where your Grannie swears

The Higher the Hair, the Closer to God

and your Momma teaches

Wet Hair is Low Rent

Simple Fact: 
Southern Women Make the Effort

If you're like me, I'm prone to a ponytail, hair clip with a mess jumbled on top of my head, or half-up. Quick and easy. But thanks to Pinterest, there are more quick and easy hairstyles. Let's expand our horizons!! 

pin-curls
                           
The Beauty Dept.
                 


The Beauty Dept.
                   

quick messy braided hairstyle
Pinterest
                                            
Alright y'all - well enjoy & go play with your hair this weekend! I'm going to fight the drizzle + frizzy hair that awaits when I walk out the door tonight! 

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment