Sunday, September 12

Farewell City on the Gulf

Well, this weekend was my last while living here on the West coast of FL.
I'll be sad to move, but seeing as how none of my *bests* will be living here much longer, and I have amazing opportunities awaiting me on the other coast, I shouldn't be terribly sad.
We all know there will be weekend trips to visit and plenty of fun to still be had!
 I got to lay out this weekend, get a nice tan for the upcoming weddings, and pack. And pack. And buy more storage containers. Ugh. I'm really looking forward to not moving for the next 3 years!!!!
Between all my packing, the Love of My Life and I got to chatting about future plans in our new city, and somehow his pup Izzy came up in conversation. Izzy was rescued from a dumpster when she was little bitty and Ry has had her ever since. She's the most obedient, loving, cuddly, 75 lb. lab I've ever met <3 Love her dearly! Since we don't know her exact birthday, we gave her one. September 23. That is when we're throwing her her FIRST EVER Paw-ty!! We have a couple of friends in our new home that have a pup we've been dying to introduce Izzy to. I'm looking forward to another excuse to throw a fun party, making a "pupcake" for Iz and Charlie, as well as cupcakes and drinks for the humans :)
Below is a fun board I just threw together: Izzy Turns 3!

Enjoy the last fleeting moments of your weekend. I'm dreading tomorrow as a workday, but I'll welcome it as a break from packing!!!

xoxo
 b

No comments:

Post a Comment