Sunday, February 27

Bloggers Block

Happy Sunday Y'all!
 I'm taking a break from the Red Carpet Oscar shows to cuddle on the couch with Ry & Miss Izzy ((sweetest pooch ever!)) to blog a bit.
 I've just got some useless knowledge for you tonight, after a gorgeous weekend with my Daddy (visited for the day) and the Love Of My Life... it's finally warming up in these parts & I just can't seem to be outside enough! ((although if I were smart, the way pine and oak pollen are flying and affecting me, I'd be inside ALL the time right now)) With a headache and a guilty conscious for not having started my embroidery projects ... I leave you with some random little information about moi! I promise to post a project sooner rather than later!








 



What has been your favorite vacation?
My favorite vacation has been any & all vacations that involve going to New Orleans.  Most recently, the trip where I met the Love of My Life through mutual friends there. A trip to NOLA always includes amazing spicy and fried food, fabulous live jazz music, great shopping in the Garden District, and usually a festival of some sort! Ry + I are anxious to go back and do NOLA together as a couple!   
 

What is your favorite fashion accessory?
Absolutely is my collection of sterling silver monogrammed jewelry. Rings, bracelets, you name it, I've put my initials on it! 







What is your favorite meal to cook for company?
I am not the person to ask about choosing just ONE meal, if you ask Ry, he will tell you it was my "once in a lifetime - best ever- can't be repeated lasagna florentine. But, I am going to have to choose Chicken Marsala. And more specifically, the recipe by Mr.Emeril Lagasse (Mr New Orleans, himself). It's a hands-down favorite of mine!
What is your favorite room in your house?That would probably be my bedroom. I love my Euro pillows, throw pillows, fluffy duvet, all white bedding, chandelier over my bed ... it's easily the favorite room. And the hardest to decorate!!

If you could go back to college (for fun) what would you study?Eek! I just want to go back to have fun :) but, I think it would be for interior design. Although I think my love for decorating would be hindered by all the "rules" of design... but still could be VERY fun!
What is one skill/talent you wished you possessed or were better at?Probably sewing. I am decent, but I still have to call my Momma for questions when I'm working on a project! 
It's fun to make things that are custom to wear or have in your own house! 


Here's hoping y'all got a chance to get some sunshine this weekend, and spend time with the ones you love. 
I have a very busy week starting tomorrow, long days with Lil One and am already looking forward to next Friday/weekend! 

xoxo
B

2 comments:

  1. Ya New Orleans! Drew's family is going in April and invited me. It just so happens to be the weekend of Jazz Fest so we are of course getting tickets! It will be weird not having you there, even though your last Jazz Fest experience probably wasn't the best hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's perfect! I hope ya'll enjoy! Where are you staying at? We can't go b/c of Prince Ry's final exams ... but we may go to Savannah's Jazz and Blues Festival in March / April.

    ReplyDelete