Friday, February 4

I Love Fridays, Vacays & All Things Pink !

Happy Friday Ya'll!

This has been a whirl-wind of a week, as I nannied and packed for a "mystery vacation". Due to ice, snow and other random acts of nature in the mid-west, the Nanny Accompanied Trip to Mexico was canceled. Being completely bummed, I was ready to unpack my 70 pound Victorinox and pout.
Just then, I got a call from Lil'One's momma - telling me not to unpack, but that we were going SOMEWHERE. As long as it didn't require flying west of Alabama! So, off to Grand Turk we go! Tomorrow morning :) yippee!!

So on a quiet Friday night, the Handsome Man gone to visit his family for the weekend, and my bag re-packed and re-vamped for the "5-Star Luxury Resort" ((as opposed to 3-Star ClubMed)) ... I decided to put together a sweet inspiration board. One completely devoted to PiNk! I truly love all things pink, and especially the Kate Spade shoes below. Enjoy the pretties and feast on this month's colors ((pink+red)).
Don't forget this month is Women Go Red, raising awareness for women's heart disease.

Tall Healthy Action Badge with pledge to live heart healthy


Pink Love


I'll be home in time for Valentine's Day & wishing ya'll a fabulous love-filled weekend!

XOXO
b

No comments:

Post a Comment