Monday, November 14

Artisan Holidays

Hey Ya'll~

Monday is here & I'm prepping for an interview in retail this afternoon.
I've got to be honest, working retail sales {when selling something you really would want to buy yourself} is actually a lot of fun. Maybe it's the shopper in me that loves to live through the customers, but I'm kinda good at it! Being a "Nordy Girl" two years ago at Nordstrom was quite the fun gig where I learned just how well I can sell!

I'm a huge fan of holiday decorating {okay. and decorating in general} which means I get overly excited at the sight of all things sparkly, glittery, shiny, monochromatic and usually vintage-inspired or handmade. Immediately I picture "Where in my house could this pretty go?"
It's quite disturbing ;) but oh-so-fun!

In keeping with the West Elm theme of this post - I have to share my excitement to see that W.E. has linked up with Etsy {yes, I did just say that} to sell artisan items for the holidays.
Y'all! This is like a real-life-walk-in&shop Etsy experience! {I, for one, have always dreamed of an Etsy store where you can walk in and see items according to your "search terms"...but where you're able to touch, hold and feel the items before you buy them.}

So, I wanted to share some of the cool items they're offering this season - and how you can support small businesses :) because we all should love that!

Woodland Creatures handmade in Nepal:


Precious homespun felt wreath from Kathmandu, Nepal


Til Christmas Comes,
xo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment