Tuesday, November 22

Do-It-Yourself Season

Hey Y'all!

Hope you are each enjoying some cooler {if not down right cold&snowy} weather this week!
Even though we're in 'South Georgia' - it's been mighty cool... I shall not be grumpy that this week's high is 80 .. psh.

Anyway - y'all know I love to do me some DIY and lately it just hasn't been happening due to my event / fundraiser in October and all of the madness leading up to that.
Now I'm shuffling my belongings again, just down the road to live with a sweet friend of mine. I'm looking forward to having a roomie again :)
My hope is to be pretty settled by Christmas and have a wonderful season of baking and DIY gift-making!

I had to share some of these sweet ideas with y'all ~

Paper Trees - to compliment the colors of your decor! Not overtly Christmas'y so they would stay up in my house probably til January!
{www.u-createcrafts.com}




Greenery Wreath with a Monogram {of course!} Tie off with any ribbon that matches your style ...
{lookiewhatidid.blogspot.com}




This would be a precious wreath / gift for a grandparent! Easy peasy directions to follow at {thecraftingchicks.com}. . . I could see my grandparents loving this one!




I'm so loving hand-made gifts - if you're on my list, you'll be getting at least 1 handmade goodie :)

Happy Crafting~ I have a mirror to work on ... this beauty ...
Scored her for $20 @ a shabby beach antique store. Love!

Happy Tuesday!

xo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment