Sunday, November 27

Weekend in Pictures

Hey Y'all!

Happy Sunday & I hope each of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and Black Friday, and Small Business Saturdays ... & all that extra stuff!

I was home for an entire week, which was quite lovely -- although only possible because I'm currently unemployed. I'll take it as a blessing though, to spend the extra time with family.

Momma and I ventured out Friday morning to breakfast, Kohl's and another little store -that's all the Black Friday shopping we did! And it was all after 9 a.m. :-)

Gator Cakes
Once I got back home to the BigCity - the roomie, A & I hosted a few friends over for the Florida - Florida State game on Saturday. Here's a picture of the Gator cupcakes I made, as well as our whole table spread {mostly Nole stuff}





Before all the Goodies got there!


Today we ran around during the afternoon and went to a holiday show called "Christmas Made in the South" - then went to pick up some pinecones {people that pay for pinecones are a bit crazy, in my book} and our plan is to bake them {to get out the bugs} and then make them sparkle using my Martha Stewart loose glitter.
I figure we can even tie them upside down and hang them in the doorways with some greenery.
Either way, they'll be super fabulous since they'll be glittered!!



A & I put up the tree and slung a garland up on the entertainment center. It was really fun to listen to Christmas music and put together the tree :) Tomorrow's goal is to find a huge sparkly magnolia to top our tree. The previous years' magnolia tree topper just is too tiny for our tree now -- I'm sure we won't have a problem finding something big and blingy for the tree!!
   
Antique Ornaments & Gold tendrel ribbon

Prayers are welcomed for an interview both tomorrow & on Wednesday. 

xo
B

1 comment:

  1. I almost made Jon stop and pull over in Crawfordville to pick up some pinecones! That is such a great idea :)

    Good luck with your interviews!!

    ReplyDelete