Thursday, January 19

Oh The Places We'll Go!

Hey Y'all!

The weekend is here {okay, 1 more day} and I'm off on a road trip with A {the roomie} to our College Town! Wah-hoo!! It was quite a moment when, while watching A pack, I said

 "Do you realize we are 7-8 years older than the kids who just went off to college??"

"Gross." says A. 

This meant we took extra precautions while packing our Vera Bradley monogrammed large duffel bag {because you can't go to College Town and NOT sport Vera} to make sure our clothes didn't scream "OLD" although we know we're not

We leave tomorrow and we'll be back Sunday morning. I'm really excited to spend a relaxing weekend with some cousins, walk around campus, and get some fried pickles!!! A+I are hoping this is the first of many road trips together :) - we'll be sure to document with plenty of fun photos.

Next Monday is a new chapter for me - I begin as an Event Coordinator with another non-profit here in town. I'm excited to see how I'll fit with everyone on the team, how I'll decorate up my work space {which I think is a cubicle} and tickled to know that I have several friends that work within a 3 mile radius, which offers options for fun lunch hours! I feel like it's high school all over again, not knowing if you'll know anyone in your classes- but resting easy to know that lunch time offers the chance to see those familiar faces! Funny how some things never change :) 

That's all I have for y'all now ... a bit slow around these parts, but ready for a weekly routine again!!! 

xo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment