Tuesday, January 31

Orange You ?

Hey Y'all!

It's Tuesday and I'm down with strep again - back in August and now. Apparently the crud is going around. Either way, as I told my M.D. "I'll have strep over the stomach bug any day!!"

So despite feeling absolutely crummy today, my spirits aren't hindered. After all, I was the child who stayed home ill from school and would beg my Momma to take me to the mall... {Later in high school, Momma and I would take Retail Therapy Days, but they were healthy days!}

In lieu of feeling so blah - I wanted to share something fun + vibrant ... the Pantone color of 2012
Tangerine Tango

                               

... a color I never thought I'd wear { for fear that someone would mistake me for a Gator girl, of which would be disgraceful to my Alma Mater }  But let me tell you, Southern women are not afraid of color!!

Whether it's a colorful home with coordinating fabrics or hanging in your closet in color pops of scarves and pants, Southern women do love some bold color! I'm a huge fan of vibrant+fun pants, although keeping in mind not to splay a pattern across my rear end that does me a disservice. I'll admit, I own a pair of J.Crew orange cafe pants. And I LOVE them! There's something empowering about wearing a bold color. Embrace it.

                           Enjoy some of my favorite tangerine-hued pieces from this spring!

J. Crew {my pants}


Kate Spade

                                
                                    Essie 2012 Collection
Kate Spade



                                              
Lilly Pulitzer
                                               


Tory  Burch



So get out & get inspired by Tangerine Tango!! If you don't like orange, go for coral. 
Either way, add a splash of color to your Spring 2012 wardrobe! 

xoxo
B
                                       


2 comments:

  1. I've been looking to add some coral pieces to my closet but cannot quite find "the one[s]"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of the orange! I love bright hues!

    P.S. Thanks so much for the follow! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete