Sunday, August 14

19 Days More !

Hey Y'all!

I can't help but be in the mood these days for some football!!!! Watching the Bucs pre-season game Friday night just got me all excited for NFL & college ball to be back!
I know that I posted not long ago, about the countdown+traditions of my Florida State Seminoles. But today, we're down to 19 days. And boy do I have some ideas churning in my head for football season in general...

First up - I was born&raised a Dol-Phan, but have become a Bucs fan from when I lived in Tampa & it just worked out perfectly because Handsome Man is a Bucs' man through&through!
I bought my first Bucs t-shirt last fall & {admittedly} felt a tinge of guilt, for all the years that my Daddy had dressed me in aqua and orange, but oh well! This year, I scored some cute NFL wear from Victoria's Secret "Pink" line...



I also am ready to start decorating for fall, and although the 98 degree temps aren't helping that cause - I have made a fun little wreath for football season. It's all about Florida State!! I borrowed some inspiration from Etsy....









& then went to JoAnns and bought the floral foam wreath holder, 4 coordinating garnet+gold fabrics, as well as 3 little wooden letters "F"- "S" - "U" that I will hang inside of the wreath. Here's a step-by-step of my process ...

  • Buy 1/2 yd of each fabric
  • Buy a 12 inch wreath form
  • Garnet+Gold acrylic paints
  • Wooden capital letters for your school / team 
  • Foam brushes to paint the wooden letter 




                                     Also, really loving sweet FSU gameday cotton dresses...

Well, anyways I hope y'all are getting super excited for football season! And enjoy the rest of your weekend!


XO
B

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for football too....I'm dressing up my brand new baby girl this year, hopefully in a VT cheerleader outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment :) good luck with your new baby :)

    ReplyDelete