Monday, August 22

Cabin Fever

Hey Y'all !

What could be better than an extended weekend, spent with friends, at a cabin, in the woods, in North GA. with no internet or phones, cooking big meals together, fishing and hiking, games, campfires and s'mores?

..... You can't think of anything better? Neither can I. At least not when it comes to indulging in fall and taking in more colored leaves than we get here in the "Southernmost South".


Dreaming of cabins, I just wanted to share some beauties I've found {>hint< that we should consider} that are less than 6 hours from us, in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia. Of course, it would be even luckier if we lived just an hour or two from here, but let's try and be content with where we are now. :-)
Natures Overlook, Escape to Blue Ridge.  
What A View!!





  
Escape To Blue Ridge "Tree Tops" Cabin
Back Porch of "Tree Tops" Cabin

I'm definitely loving "Moose Head Lodge", at an Escape to Blue Ridge Cabins ... this beauty would run $20 per person / per night if you take 10 friends. I think a lake house or mountain house is absolutely a must in my future, especially if I don't get to live near a beach ...

  
Hot Tub Overlooking the Woods? Yes Please!
Perfection. 
$20 Per Night. 10 Friends. I think this is a "MUST"!

I'm so thankful that I've reached a point in life where there are close friends here, that are fun and like-minded individuals who can also plan and follow-through with an excursion or plans! If left up to the girlfriends of the group, we'll be vacationing in no time! And the best part, this is a fairly budget friendly trip. Split gas between 4 people in 2 cars, split the nightly rate for a cabin, pick up some groceries once you're in "town" and voila! Relaxation + fun begin! October is the height of the season in Georgia for leaf changing, so maybe just maybe we'll get to experience that.

Dreaming of vacations,
xo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment