Wednesday, August 24

Paris? Mai Oui !

There's just something about Paris that tugs at my heart. 
I've never been, and one day {hopefully soon} that will change. 
And when it does, y'all better hope my Southern roots are strong enough 
to eventually bring me back from there. 

I can blame {thank} HGTV for inspiring this post. As if I needed any inspiration or more reason to j'adore Paris, "House Hunters International" featured a girl in her late 20s who was moving to Paris and scored this amazing apartment there, complete with huge beautiful bathroom, tiny but pretty kitchen, all wood floors, all white, and built-in shelving, and then ... the best part ... windows that opened with door handles, over to a balcony that overlooks the courtyard. For $1600 / month. Who needs a house in the French countryside when I could have an inexpensive {comparatively speaking} place just in the middle of the city! 

When I dream of Paris, it usually involves .....

Fresh-Baked Bread

Artisan Breads !!



Decadent Sweets 

Laduree: Maker of Gourmet Macarons

Vintage Lovelies

Vintage grain sack cloth + watering can

Over-sized Windows with a View

Fresh Air with Floor - Ceiling Windows


Shutters in Provencal Colors

Balcony, please.

Lunching al fresco

Table for Duex, si vou plait

Fresh Fleurs Along the Sidewalks

Fill my house with Fleurs!

Unbelievable Boutiques

Repetto: Home of original ballet slippers

And of course, Flea Markets!

Flea Market Heaven!!!!


More Antique Heaven!!!

So, when the day arrives, I hope to have an un-restricted amount of time to spend in Paris, taking it all in and probably taking most of it home with me, too! 



It's my dream to go to Paris with my Momma - as we have such a 
love for all things Parisian.

It's also a dream to go with the Love of My Life one day 
and do all the romantic Parisian things!

But if you're offering me a ticket, now, I have to say ...
Bon voyage! 


xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment