Thursday, August 4

Pink & Green & Me All Over

Hey Y'all ~


What catches your eye consistently??
Is it a love for bold patterns?
Anything polka dotted?
Monogrammed lovelies?
Rustic, tactile pieces?

For me, anything Pink & Green will do me in! Now, don't go imagining my house is done up all in pink & green, even I wouldn't have that!! But, when it comes to preppy, pretty, girly & chic. . . well darlin' if it's able to come in pink & green, you bet I'll have my paws on it!

I got to thinking today, about my new desk / office area in my new career job. In the past, I've had bits & pieces of all things pink, green & lovely on my desk. And I think I shall continue that trend but in a more sophisticated & subtle way. So, I had to share some wonderfully pretty pieces that would make my office just dreamy! I'm envisioning a little more grown-up & a bit less collegiate prep....

DIY Cookie Sheet Memo Board


My favorite, Hydrangeas, in a simple vintage bottle
Perhaps a sweet little "B" & a photo frame 


And to finish it off, a nice fun lamp


That's all for today y'all! 

xo
B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment