Thursday, July 14

Fabricating Dreams

Hey Ya'll ~

Currently obsessing over my future-new-bedroom! Going with the serene and more modern {yet, still cozy} look - I love this faux bamboo nightstand {these things are all over Craigslist & used furniture stores} paint her up & voila! Instantly more modern. Next up, my love for all things West Elm - the Moroccan headboard {something to strive for} and a slate grey ruffled quilt / sham combo. I'm not so much loving the entire ensemble, but more the quilt, folded at the end of the bed over top a white duvet. Yes? Yes!
Someday I will find a wingback chair for $cheap$ and reupholster it. Kinda like this one from Layla Grace. I mean, I'm not shelling out $1700 for a chair. Ever. All the lighting is from W.E. also, love the pendant grouping of light bulbs. So very industrial but still kinda that cozy home look!

Without further ado - here you go! My future bedroom {one day. somewhere!}
Created by Me at B H L D N

By the way ~ I'm starting to sand that dresser this weekend - ya know - the one I dreamed about?? Yes, and I'm sure she's going the way of "Ash Mist" by Olympic paints. I'll try my best to document the step-by-step process, as I've yet to do that for y'all!

xo
B

1 comment: