Friday, July 15

Keep Calm & Decorate

~ Calm, Cool, Collected & a Twist of Modern ~

A few posts ago - I put up an inspiration board of my "dream house"! It was blues, creams, tans, and of course, some pop of color. After much deliberation, I have finally found 4 fabrics that I want to use in the living room. I'm thinking that the "Ash Mist" of the soon-to-be-revamped entertainment center / dresser, will be a nice soft color / neutral and I can still paint an occasional cane armchair in a blue ... with a plain bleached canvas seat and the orange {below} fabric in a toss pillow on top of it.
When the time comes, I'll have to order all of these fabrics online ~ which isn't actually too bad considering you get free shipping and all! So, the damask bird fabric will be 2 large couch pillows. And the blue chevron stripe will be 2 medium couch pillows. The orange "angel wings" fabric will be the toss pillow in the side chair. I can hardly wait to get it all together, while I'm in transition ~ but it sure is fun to decorate in my head :) Right?? 


And all that pretty inspiration came from the upper left corner picture - just some ribbon, beads, wrapping and pretties - well, hope y'all have a beautiful weekend!

xo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment