Thursday, July 28

Slight Textile Obsession

For Real Y'all 

I know what you're thinking - how much fabric can this girl come up with for her new-to-be home ????
Guilty.
I absolutely cannot pass up a trip to 
Calico Corners, 
Boca Bargoons, 
Hobby Lobby 
or 
JoAnns. 

I just have zero willpower when it comes to upholstery. 
Custom upholstery.
Custom pillows.
Custom drapery.
And offer to monogram all my bedding, table linens and bath towels? 
I might just sell my soul!! 

Now granted, I cannot have my dream house of custom upholstered pieces right this minute {okay, or in the next few years} but in my defense, I do sew, I try not to purchase fabric without a coupon, and I keep the color scheme for about a year or more.
And I have finally figured out what colors speak to me at this point in my life.
....
I can't promise I'll forever be faithful to them though ~ 
that would possibly interfere with the entire creative process!

So, here it is. The 3 fabrics were "found" in town & still waiting to order the 4th one. 
For the Living room ... please consult my dreamboard here .These fabrics don't look as wonderful as the first round of fabric combo's I picked {online} but I saw these in person & definitely love them together!!!
Created by Me at B H L D N




Okay, time to get back to work on some of those bigger furniture pieces!!

xo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment