Monday, July 11

When The "To Do" List Ends

Hey Y'all -

I have been thinking a lot lately about ambitions, goals, beliefs, dreams, and I suppose just life in general. Dangerously deep for me... but just to skim the cream from the top ... y'all know life does keep going without a "to do" list. Or a "wish list" or an "accomplish by..." list.

A hard lesson to learn for my Type-A personality. So this is my "ambition-wish-to-do list" .... and more importantly, what do you do when the "List" gets cut short...{And I don't mean death. So put away that extra frozen Crunchy Beef Casserole and the black pill box hat}

But really, life happens. And I thank God it does! Many times I would rather gripe {or pout, or resist, or be overly dramatic, or sad, or wistful} about a change, but change opens the door to possibility, to new friends, new loves, new growth and new adventures.

So when situations change, people change, you move, they move, jobs are gained, jobs are lost, loves are found, loves are lost, when it comes to the end of the day, where does your "List" stand? 

At the end of the day
I want to stand with my beliefs and dreams, 
hold them tightly to me 
for they are part of who I am, 
and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment