Saturday, July 16

Summer Lovin'

Happy Saturday Y'all !

I've been a faithful little blogger lately and I really have the itch to keep it up! So in honor of the weekend, 
I thought I would do a fun little free-thinking post about a secret ... I'm a fan of making lists. There. I said it. 
I love making lists. 

So much so, that I need these pretty little Etsy babies ...
SimpleSongDesigns @ Etsy

...Actually, I have a lot of love for paper products in general...

I've always wanted some vintage First Class Mail type of papery ...
Paper Source


and don't even try to pull me out of any sort of gift & paper shops...
Paper Delights, Seattle

...and, my personal favorite in the Virginia Highlands of Atlanta
Dabberdoo, Virginia Highlands

and every Southern girl needs her personalized stationary...
 {my favorite notes are from Southern Pines Paper Co. in North Carolina}
Boatman Geller Stationary ~ A Classic Must
  ...and just because I'm out of school, doesn't mean I don't need cute notebooks...
You can always find one in my bag ...
  
Lilly Pulitzer Stationary
So, I admitted my love for paper products. And I always attempt to shop local when it comes to purchasing items like these! So now, time to list my Top 25 Loves of Summer ... I'll mark the list in my cutest nearby notebook too ... 
  1. Mason Jars of Fresh Lemonade
  2. Homemade Ice Cream
  3. Hammocks
  4. Late sunsets
  5. Warm ocean breezes 
  6. Salt-&-Sea skin
  7. Lightning Bugs
  8. Loads of Books to Read
  9. Ice Cream Any Time of Day
  10. Walks on the Beach
  11. White Linen Pants
  12. Big Floppy Hats
  13. Vacations & Road Trips
  14. Baseball Games
  15. Fireworks
  16. Summer Movies {always the best}
  17. Strawberry Milkshakes
  18. Yard Sales
  19. Big, Dark, Ominous Thunderclouds
  20. Tree Swings
  21. Dark Red Juicy Sweet Watermelon
  22. Yard Games
  23. Tubing at the Springs
  24. Bike Rides at Sunset
  25. Half-Yearly Sales at my favorite stores 
Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your weekend! Be with the ones you love.
xo
b

1 comment:

  1. I'm a list maker too and a lover of all things paper. Cute things. Stopping by to thank you for your sweet words on my faux zinc tutorial! Let me k now if you get around to trying it!

    xo,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete